Gordon-Fletcher-Macdonald Genealogical Database
The Gordon-Fletcher-Macdonald genealogical database centers on
members of the Gordon family who settled in the Allegany
county area of western New York in the first decade of
the 19th century. It follows the descendants of a number of
family members who emigrated to Montana starting in the 1860's.
Other prominent names in the database are Fletcher, Macdonald,
This database also showcases the capabilities of the Indexed GEDCOM
Method (IGM) of displaying genealogical data on the internet. If you
like what you see, and would like to try it yourself, click
You are visitor number
since August 18, 2001.
This database contains 1346 people, 1364 names, 225 photographs, and is derived from a 17911 line GEDCOM file.
GEDCOM file last updated Sat, 09 Mar 2019 20:44:21. For further information, contact:
Douglas A. Macdonald
The Gordon-Fletcher-Macdonald genealogical database can be searched several ways:
- Search for a name in the database.
- Search an index of ALL surnames in the Gordon-Fletcher-Macdonald database.
- Search an index of individuals with photographs in the Gordon-Fletcher-Macdonald database.
- Look at the Gordon-Fletcher-Macdonald Database Access Log
- Search the following sub-indexes:
- ?, - Edens, Joseph
- Edens, Mary E. - Gordon, Winnifred
- Goughnour, Arlene - Macdonald, John Munroe
- Macdonald, John Murdoch - Parker, Charles E.
- Parker, Charles Wesley - Tucker, Patsy Ellen
- Tullar, Brent - Zink, Christina
Please send corrections, additions or comments to Douglas A. Macdonald
Created by IGMMak Version 3.0 (Program Information)
Copyright 1996 © Randy Winch
A component of the Indexed GEDCOM Method of GenWeb authoring
Database access provided by Spaceports